CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

w0rDs aLivE ReSp0nSe

Well to start this response off, I LOVED the book. It taught me to be a better mother, to love all I have because there are people out in the world who have less. I know now not to give up on my dreams. With this book, I learned the troubles that people go through to have their dreams come true. The book was great and a bit sad. The ending was not so good; I would of liked if Enrique had his daughter with him. The discussion was also good. I believe it was the best we have had so far. We covered a lot of important topics, such as immigration, the Mexican-U.S. borders, and the so called 'American Dream', and the never ending love that grows between mothers and their children. I just hope the next book is as good as this one because I like the fact that a book can teach me so many things about myself and who I want to be in life.

0 comments: